Army Public School Recruitment 2020AWES TGT PGT Clerk
The AWES recruitment for Army Public School has begun. Now you can apply online for the same. The APS CSB Teacher Recruitment 2019 online application has begun. These contract-based jobs are open for all the eligible candidates.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020AWES Vacancies Now Open
Last Date to Apply is 25 January, 2020
Applications are invited for Administrative posts in Army Public School, Allahabad. The interested candidates can apply till 29th May 2019.
Army Public School, Faizabad, and Lucknow had also released posts but the application dates have expired. Thus, we should move ahead and try to focus on what is available now.
Interested and eligible aspirants can download the online application form from the official school website www.apslbslko.ac.in . Print the form and fill it up. you need to submit the online application form duly filled (hard copy) along with a self-attested copy of the relevant documents (Education Qualification, experience certificate, any other relevant document).
Attach a demand draft of Rs 100/- (Non-refundable) in favor of the ‘Principal, Army Public School, LBS Marg’ payable at Lucknow in the school office on/by 04th May 2019 (Between 12.00 noon to 02.00 pm). With this, your application form gets completed.
You need to submit the Hard copy of the application form along with the self-attested copies of relevant documents in the SCHOOL OFFICE (between 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm). You cannot send the application through e-mail because the school will not accept any forms through the mail. The school reserves the right to reject forms with incomplete documents. No postal leverage or delay will be considered by the school.
The list of the shortlisted students will be updated on the official website. A detailed schedule of the interview session will be put up on the notice board as well as on the official website within the stipulated time. No Separate call letter/notification will be issued to any candidate. Any changes will be informed through mail.
Army Public School TGT PGT Recruitment:
The total number of Army Public Schools situated all around the country in different cantonment areas of the country are 137. All these schools are administered and managed by the Local army Authorities.
All these schools are run according to the guidelines of CBSE. The schools are affiliated to CBSE through the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). At present AWES has invited Online Application for various vacancies available in the Army Public Schools all across the country.
|Name of the vacancy||TGT/ PRT/ PGT|
|No. of Vacancies available||Total 8000 vacancies|
|Age Limit (as on 01st April 2019)||(i) Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (exception in Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs. & PGT <36 years)|
(ii) Experienced Candidates(minimum 5 years experience in the last 10 years): Below 57 years
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- Non Refundable|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on the merit-based on the written exam, Interview, Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency|
How can you Apply :
- You can easily Apply under through Online Mode through the Official Website (http://aps-csb.in ).
- You must possess a Valid Email Id & Mobile No because Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to the registered Email Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should possess the original 10th, 12th, Graduation, B.Ed., CTET Mark sheets to fill the Online Application in a rightful manner.
- You must have a Scanned Copy of Recent passport size Photograph & Signature (In the Prescribed Size).
- The Link for the Online Application & Fee Payment will remain open till 24th October 2019.
- You must take a Print Out of the Filled Application Form for future reference and use.
- You must al2ays check the form well before submission of the application form. This is an important step because once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refunded in any case.
Keep a regular check on the official website. You can also put up your queries and doubts in the comments section below. If you are facing any major issues, you can call up the grievances center at the APS. They will readily help you with every kind of information.