CLAT Result 2019 All India Merit List
Common-Law Admission Test Results are to be announced soon. The CLAT exam was conducted on 12th May 2019. The Common Law Entrance Exam Scores, Merit List and Ranks will be released soon.
CLAT Results 2019
Update as On 27th May 2019:- The Cutoff marks and the merit list for the CLAT Exam 2019 are expected to lie between 120 to 125 marks Probably this year. There might be a difference For the Bangalore Centre Cut Off marks, the cut-off marks for Bangalore Centre are expected to be as high as-150. The students who will qualify this prestigious exam can fill in their applications for 21 Law Universities situated all around the country. This time there were a total of 5 examination centers namely: Chanakya Law University, Patna Science College, Patna Women’s College, Magadh Women’s College, Patna Law College. There were a total of 3955 applicants in the CLAT exam.
The students had to face negative marking in the exam this year, which confused the candidates while marking their answers on the answer sheet.
About the CLAT Exam:
Common-Law Entrance Test, commonly known as CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted by The National University Of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS). The exam is conducted the budding law students for admissions to their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs (LL.B and LL.M). The CLAT exam is also conducted for the Integrated Degree Course like BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, B.Sc.-LLB and Other courses as run by the colleges as Approved by the Bar Council of India.
About the CLAT Exam 2019:
The CLAT 2019 was held on 12th May 2019. The exam was conducted for Post Graduate Programmes & Under Graduate Programmes for the budding law students. The CLAT exam set for the Under Graduate students was of 200 marks. The paper consisted of questions related to English, GK, Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, Mathematics. The CLAT exam conducted for the Post Graduate students was of Total 150 Marks.
NOTE for the students:
- Students must note that the Cut off Marks for the Under Graduate and Post Graduate CLAT Exams will be different.
- The Candidates who will be declared qualified in the Entrance Exam will be eligible to take part in counseling for the LLB & LLM Courses.
- The Admission seats in colleges will be allocated on the basis of the All India Rank secured in the written CLAT Entrance exam by the Candidate.
- The Counselling Schedule for the CLAT 2019 will be uploaded soon on the official CLAT website. The schedule will be uploaded after the Result Declaration.
- The first Publication of the indicative seat allocation list, which will be based on merit-cum-preference. The list will be available by 7th June 2019.
How To Check Your Result:
- First of all, you need to visit the Official Website Of CLAT
- On the home page, Click On the CLAT Results 2019
- You will be redirected to a new page. Submit Your Details ( Registration No, Date Of Birth, etc.) as per the requirement in the dialogue boxes.
- You are required to Enter your Security Code. The Security Code Is Mentioned On Your respective Pages.
- After you have filled in all your details, Submit Your Request To view the Results.
- Now Download Your Results till the Seat Allotment Process of CLAT. You should get a print out of the Results for further use.
Final Words from Today’s Era:
Candidates should keep a regular check on the official website of The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2019). This will ensure the extraction of newer updates regularly. You can also bookmark this page for more information. We at Today’s Era try to bring you the latest news and updates about all the Entrance Exams. Kindly give your valuable feedback in the comments section below.
Important Links Box
|Results for CLAT 2019||The Results for CLAT 2019 will be AVAILABLE SOON|
|Answer key for CLAT 2019||CLICK HERE to access the Answer Key for CLAT 2019|
|Official Website of CLAT||clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in|
For any questions and queries, you can reach out to CLAT grievances Cell or put up your questions and queries in the comments section below. We will await your valuable feedback.