Pepsi R&D Quality Assurance Job Recruitment – Apply
Pepsi is a larger multinational food and beverage company. Notifications are out for appointment of the R&D Quality management professionals. Those with eligible qualifications can apply. To check out the further recruitment details including experience, qualification and more checkout the details below:
Role – Research and Development manager
Job Location – Gurgaon India
Company Hiring – PepsiCo
Class – Research and Development
Pepsi is a brand name of a carbonated drink bottled by PepsiCo. PepsiCo is a multinational firm. It has its reach across half of the earth. Along with the drinks, Pepsi also serves snacks, beverages and other interesting eatery. Some of the major products include Ruffles, Miranda, Mountain Dew, diet Cola, Lay’s, Kavita, Tortilla chips, Sierra Mist, Lipton Teas, Starbucks (Ready to serve drinks)and Fritos.
There are many different types of drinks served under this label. Some of them are juices, sports drinks and ice coffee. It’s the second arrest business producer after Nestle.
पेप्सिको इंडिया में रिसर्च एवं डेवेलपमण्ट मैनेजर बनने का सुनेहरा मौका. यदि आप करना चाहते है किसी बड़ी कंपनी में काम करने का मौका तो अभी अप्लाई करें. पेप्सिको एक मल्टीनेशनल कंपनी है। इसके अन्तर्गत बाहत से प्रोडक्ट्स का उत्पादन किया जाता है. अगर आप साइंस विषय से ग्रेजुएट है तो ये मौका बन सकता है सुनहरा अवसर. अगर आपके पास फ़ूड इंडस्ट्री में काम करने का अनुभव है तो अभी आवेदन करें.
वेतन – 25000 /- प्रति माह
कंपनी – पेप्सिको
कार्यस्थल – गुडगाँव
पद – क्वालिटी एंड डेवेलपमण्ट मैनेजर (पेप्सिको)
The role requires an enthusiastic individual inclined towards the research and development. The appointed person has to check the beverage and snacks quality being packaged for the end user. One has to keep in close sync with the Sector Regional Lead.
- Approving Newer Innovations
Working in close proximity with the general practitioner, BCP, R&D, PD, Quality Assurance and other team members. Major task is to approve the newer innovations being suggested.
- Maintaining The Global Standards
- This involves checking with the suppliers and maintaining the quality of the product. This role would require working in close proximity with experts from various field S and designing newer innovations to match the standards.
- Making site visits, audits and development agenda.
- Designing customer engagement plans.
- Keeping in touch with the accreditation authorities to standardise the products being manufactured.
- Resolving Grievances
Maintaining relations with the suppliers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Desired Educational Background
A bachelors in life sciences is a minimum requirement. Individuals with experience of 2years or more will be preferred..
Prior experience should be in the Food industry, Supplier Assurance, Product Development and RD.
A degree or diploma in quality assurance and management would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Ms-word/Excel/ Data search and so on.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should possess language efficiency. (Hindi/English/Chinese).
- Should be efficient at handling stakeholders.
- Should be a team player. Focused on enhancing productivity with highest efficiency minimum inputs.
- Problem solving and analytical bent of mind.
Hurry Up! Go get and grab opportunity to work with a multinational brand now. To know more about the opportunity click on the link given below.
“Stay Informed and connect to examalarm.in for the latest updates.”