SBI SO Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
The Recruitment Notification for the 2019 State Bank of India Specialist Officer has been released. The online application form for SBI SO: MMGS III SMGS IV vacancies has been released. Also, get information regarding the eligibility criteria and other updates.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Specialist Officer Recruitment
UPDATE as on 23rd May 2019: The online applications for various Manager level posts under SBI has started. Aspirants will be able to apply through the online application mode till 2nd June 2019.
With reference to the ADVT. NO: CRPD/ SCO-CTO/2019-20/04 SBI (State Bank of India) has invited applications from Indian citizens via online mode. The vacancies have been released for Specialist Cadre Officers post. You can apply through the online application form provided on the official website of SBI.
Name of the vacancy: The vacancies have been released for Specialist Officer Cadre Posts
No. of Vacancies: Total 19 vacancies have been released under the following posts :
- Managerial Cadre: 13 Posts
- Senior Consultant Analyst: 01 Post
- Data Translator: 02 Posts
- Data Architect: 02 Posts
- Date Trainer: 01 Post
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2019): The candidate must neither be less than 38 years of age on 1st January 2019 and nor be more than 50 Years of age as on 1st January 2019. This age criterion is befitting for All Posts. Age Relaxation will be provided as per the Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification as mentioned by the SBI in the ADVT. NO: CRPD/ SCO-CTO/2019-20/04 SBI shall be applicable while applying. One must keep in mind the eligibility criteria while applying and only apply if one fulfills the criteria.
Application Fee for application: The candidates of General & Other Categories need to pay: Rs. 750/- &
The SC/ ST/ PWD Category students only need to pay: Rs. 125/-
Selection Process for the vacancies: The final selection of the candidates for the SBI SO Recruitment 2019 will be entirely based upon shortlisting & Personal Interview. Thus, you will have to work hard on your soft skills as well to crack this recruitment process.
1. The Registration process is completed after the deposition of application fee in the bank. The payment is to be made via online mode only.
2 You must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria while applying as there will be no Document Verification round. But you must note that the Documents will be checked and verified when you will Report for the Interview or the Group Discussion (GD). Until then the selection process will be provisional and without any verification of documents.
3 If upon calling the candidate for the interview/Group Discussion, the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience, etc.), he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview/group discussion at any cost. The candidate will also not be entitled to any kind of reimbursement.
4 you can check SBI’s official website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for more details and updates for the SBI SO Recruitment 2019. There will be no intimation or call letter to be sent in hard copy to the applicants.
How to Apply for the recruitment process :
- You can easily apply via Online Mode on the Official Website for SBI SO Recruitment 2019 (https://www.sbi.co.in).
- You are required to possess a Valid Email Id & Mobile No because Important Information and details like Registration No. & Password will be sent on this E-Mail Id or Mobile No.
- You must have a Scanned Copy of Recent passport size Photograph & Signature (In Prescribed Size) at the time of application.
- The Link for the Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 16th May 2019 TO 02nd June 2019
- You must take Print Out of the Filled Application Form for future use and reference.
- Please check that all the information provided and filled by you in the application form is true and filled correctly because the form and fee once submitted will not be subject to any change or refund.
Keep a regular watch on the official website for newer updates. You can put up your questions and queries in the comments section given below.