UP B.Ed. Counseling Schedule and Updates:
The Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Counseling dates have been released by the Board.
Now you can check and download the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Counselling Schedule by 1st week of June 2019. Three counseling sessions will be conducted for JEE. Call letter will be provided to those who get selected in the Counselling session.
UPDATE as on the 1st week of June 2019: The board has decided that a 10% Reservation will be Provide to the General category Candidates in B.Ed. To accomplish this reservation new seats will be created in the Universities.
Rohilkhand University uploaded the UP B.Ed. Entrance Exam Answer Keys on 3rd week of. May 2020. Candidates could send their Objections 3rd week of May 2019. The JEE B.Ed Score Card has been released. The ranking of the candidates and the Final Result is expected to be announced on 27th or 28th May. The counseling session will start from 1st June
The B.Ed Counseling Schedule & Guidelines for the Admission in Session 2019-21 will be released soon. The counseling session will be conducted from 01 June to 11 July 2019.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) organized B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2019. The exam was successfully conducted on 15 April 2019.
1st Round-UP B.Ed Counseling Procedure 2019:
You need to register yourself for UP B.Ed. Counselling 2019.
- Collection of Counselling Fees:
- you need to submit Rs. 5750/-(Counselling Fee Rs 750/- and Advance Rs 5000/-) The counseling fee and advance College Fees need to be submitted online.
- Counseling of candidates & PIN (one-time password) generation by NIC. The generated PIN will be communicated through SMS to the candidates.
- You will have two to three days’ time to fill in your choices. The candidates can fill any number of colleges of their choice from any convenient place having an internet connection.
- College Allotment Announcement: After you fill up your choices, the choices are processed. College allotment process is based upon merit, reservations and choice priority.
- Document Verification: Tokens along with a file cover comprising of a booklet containing details of various colleges present at the counseling center are issued to the candidates. All the original documents are verified at the counseling center.
- balance Fee collection and issuance of confirmation letter: You are required to submit the balance fees through online payment mode, e-challan, etc. You need to visit the NIC website to fill your roll no., Date of Birth and transaction Id and get a print out of the confirmation letter of admission.
- Withdrawal of the Draft of Rs. 5000/-: Those who will not receive any college of their choice need to visit the counseling centers to collect the draft of Rs 5000/-, submitted by them within a week of rejection.
- Reporting at the College: You are required to report and join the allocated college within five days of issuance of the confirmation letter.
- You should visit the counseling center according to the Day/Date specified as per the rank.
- Information Brochure is available on the website www.upbed.nic.in
2nd Round-UP B.Ed Pool Counseling 2019:
Those who were not allotted any seat in the 1st Counselling can take part in the Pool. Registration Fee for Pool Counselling is Rs. 750/-. Candidates need to submit the full fee of Rs. 51250 in Pool Counselling. The same procedure as 1st Counselling will be followed.
3rd Round-UP B.Ed Direct Admission 2019:
Those who were not allotted any seats in 1st and 2nd Counselling can take Direct Admission in Colleges. Direct Counselling will be conducted on the College Level. Candidate having State Rank can Take Part. After Verification from University, Admission will be provided to the candidate. Direct Counselling will be conducted against vacant seats.
UP B.Ed Counseling 2019 Important Documents List:
- Result, Rank card of UP B.Ed. JEE Exam 2019.
- UP B.Ed. Counselling Letter
- Past qualification Mark sheets (Self Attested Photocopies and originals)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Photo ID Proof (Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Voter Card, DL, etc.).
- Recent Passport size photographs.
Important notice regarding direct admission has been uploaded. Candidates are required to submit a registration fee of Rs. 750/- after getting OTP. The last date of Direct Admission is 13th July 2019.
Now B.Ed. Colleges can combine Seats of Science & Art Stream. If there are students seeking seats in one stream but there is no vacancy and there lies a vacancy in the other, the students will be provided with the seat.
For More Information Please Visit– http://upbed.nic.in/