UP Board 10th Result Date 2020 (27th June) – High School Result 2020 CHECK at upresults.nic.in
UP Board 10th Class Result Date 2020 (Declared)
As per the Latest Notifications received from Board’s official website, UP Board 10th Class Result will be declared on June 27. Students can herby checkout their 10th class examination results on upresults.nic.in, upmsp.edu.in or upmspresults.up.nic.in. UP Board’s Secretary Nina Srivastava has confirmed that the results will be out on June 27 at 12:30 PM so students can view it by entering their valid credentials i.e. 7- digit Roll Number and School Code as well.
Examination of UP Board 10th class was held between February 18 to March 6 whereas all around the state, approximately 5.60 million students attempted the examination. After the declaration of UP Board 10th result 2020, schools will accordingly distribute all the mark sheets to respective students. Also, for passing, students need to score above 33 marks in each of the subjects.
How to Check the UP Board 10th Class Result 2020:
- On June 27 at around 12:30 PM do visit the official board website i.e. upmsp.edu.in or you may also land on upmspresults.up.nic.in or upresults.nic.in.
- After landing on any of the below websites, do click on UP Board Result 2020 Class 10th Result Link.
- Next, You’ll be redirected to the new page where you are allowed to enter 7-Digit Roll Number and other appropriate details.
- Perhaps, now you’ll be displayed your mark sheet.
- You can also download your mark sheet from the available resources.
How to check the UP Board 10th class result Name-wise:
Basically, the Official website doesn’t have any functionalities to view your result name-wise. In case, if you don’t remember your roll number and need to check the result, some third-party websites will help you out for it. For that, visit indiaresults.com or examresults.net and do as directed following:
- Visit there Homepage and select UP Board 10th class result 2020.
- Enter the name in the space provided and submit.
- After entering your details, the number of names appears on the same page where you need to select your own and get the result.
Hence, this was the easiest way to get your UP Board 10th Class Result Name-Wise.
Important Details Provided in UP Board 10th mark-sheet
After the result declaration, the details provided in mark-sheet is as follows:
- Roll Number (Seat Number) allotted by Board.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Subject-wise marks distribution.
- Result i.e. Pass or Fail.
UP Board 10th Result Grading System
As mentioned before, to get qualified in this examination, students must have to score above 33 marks or at least 33 marks in each respective subject. However, marks are being allocated on the basis of grading system. Grade points are as follows:
|91 to 100||A1||10|
|81 to 90||A2||9|
|71 to 80||B1||8|
|61 to 70||B2||7|
|51 to 60||C1||6|
|41 to 50||C2||5|
|31 to 40||D||4|
UP Board 10th Revaluation 2020
Most of the time, students are a bit confused with the marks allotted to them and they deny the result. In this case, they can apply for revaluation so their answer sheets will be reviewed once. If they wish to recheck the papers, they must have to fill an online application form using the details provided after the result declaration.
After submitting the same, you’ll be charged some amount depending upon the board officials. As per the last examination, the revaluation amount for one subject was Rs.500/-. Next, after the revaluation, the marks will be updated (if any changes) into the mark sheet else the result will remain the same.