UP Mandi Parishad Syllabus and Exam Pattern Group C
Mandi Parishad is a respectable post and the applications regarding the same had been invited by the UPSSC. Now we bring to you the syllabus for the exam and the Exam pattern as well.
UP Mandi Parishad Syllabus UPSSSC Junior Assistant/ Clerk Exam Pattern
UPDATE as on 17th May 2019: UPSSSC has finally released the Notification regarding the Syllabus & the Exam Pattern for the Mandi Parishad Exam under the Advt. No. 05/2018.
UPSSSC has announced the date for the Mandi Parishad Written Exam. UPSSSC will conduct the Written Exam for All the Posts on 30th May 2019.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has invited Online Applications for 284 vacancies for Stenographer, Junior Assistant (General Recruitment), Junior Assistant (Special Recruitment), Accounts Clerk, Mandi Supervisor Grade 2 (मंडी पर्यवेक्षक), Mandi Inspector (मंडी निरीक्षक) in Mandi Samiti.
All the aspirants must be looking for detailed information about the Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process in UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Group B, C: Selection for the UP Mandi Parishad Group C Posts will be purely based upon Merit as scored in the Written Exam & Typing Test. After qualifying the Written Exam, Document Verification will be conducted for the qualified candidates. Interviews have been scrapped from the Group C Posts. Written Exam is the only basis to secure this Job in Uttar Pradesh.
Group C Exam Pattern 2018: The Written Test comprises of Following Parts:-
- Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- can be conducted in Either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- 200 Questions are asked in the Exam having a weightage of 400 Marks.
- Time Duration provided for the Written Test is 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/2 Marks.
Written Exam Pattern can be as follows
|General Intelligence Test (सामान्य बुद्धि परीक्षण)||50||100|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान )||50||100|
|General Science & Arithmetic (सामान्य विज्ञान एवं अंकगणित )||50||100|
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Group C Syllabus is as follows :
General Intelligence Test :
1. Argumentation, critical, analytical ability.
2. Common intelligence- tests which examine the analytical ability of the aspirants.
3. Statistical analysis graph and diagram- which judges the aspirants on the basis of their statistical, graphical, diagram presentation ability.
TOPICS COVERED: Analogies, similarities, and differences, space visualization, arithmetical reasoning, and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, Coding, and decoding, Figural Series, Classification, Statement & Conclusion, Venn Diagrams, etc. Are covered in the exam.
General knowledge comprises of the following sections:
1. Computer knowledge- Basics of computer as a machine, hardware and software, computer network and email.
2. Questions based on Uttar Pradesh such as education, culture, population, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts, etc.
3. The interpersonal ability which includes Communication skills, decision-making ability, problem-solving ability.
4. General behavior -discipline, morality, leadership.
5. Indian history and nationalist movements- knowledge of social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. aspirants are expected to have complete knowledge of
freedom movements and their rise in India.
6. Indian as well as world geography, the physical and economic reliefs of India and the world.
- Indian politics and governance, constitution, political arrangements, arbitral rules, ethos, and authorized issues etc- questions will be asked from Indian politics and governance, etc.
8. Current affairs will include Events of international and national importance.
- Indian agriculture- knowledge of agricultural products is expected.
TOPICS INCLUDED: History, Uttar Pradesh Culture, Monuments, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs & GK of Uttar Pradesh, Indian Polity and others.
General Sciences and Arithmetic :
1) General Knowledge – Questions will be put form daily applications belonging to Biology, Chemistry & Physics. questions about economic development in India and the role of technology and importance of balanced diet, the importance of food in prevention of diseases, Water cycle, Water Sources, Drinking water quality standards, importance of Vaccination, Electromagnetic Resistivity Surveys will also be asked.
2) Elementary Mathematics to High School level – Questions from Arithmetic, Algebra, & Geometry.
Syllabus for Mathematics is as follows :
Arithmetic & Statistics: Number System, Percentage, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon and Central measurement methods: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode & Polynomial.
Algebra : Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem, LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF,.
Geometry: Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
General Hindi :
one must possess a basic knowledge about the Hindi language and the different rules followed in the language. One must be thorough with, ling, pryaayvachi, sangya, etc.