UP Police SI Online Form 2019 Full Application Process
UP Police is a respectable job. Everyone yearns to be a part of the forces. The police force has got the power and duty to be responsible and keep society running smoothly. UP Police Sub Inspector Applications have been released. A total of 5000 Sub Inspector vacancies have been opened. We will tell you all the ways of applying for the same, making your work effortless. We will also let you know all the specifications and eligibility criteria to be fulfilled.
UP is a large state and the UP Police works hard day and night to keep the state in a good state. To ensure our safety and well-being police is the savior of our daily problems. We must respect every police office, subordinate. Being a part of the police forces is an achievement in itself.
UP Police SI Recruitment:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) regulates the recruitment to the UP Police. UPPRPB has Recently Announced Recruitment on the 5000 vacancies of Sub Inspector. Many of the aspirants had been awaiting such an opportunity. Now they can easily apply online for the same. The dates from which the forms will be accepted will be shared soon on the official website of UPPRPB. We have summarised all the information about the recruitment process.
The aspirants can easily apply online for the UP sub-inspector post. If you are facing any problem while filling the online application form for the UP Police Sub Inspector 2019 Recruitment, we are providing a step-wise guide to help you. If some problem still persists, put your query in the comments section below.
Steps for Filling the Online Application Form:
- First of all, you need to Visit the Official Website of UPPRPB http://uppbpb.gov.in.
- You Must Read All the Detailed Instructions carefully which are Provided on the Official Website.
- Now Click on the All Notifications/ Advertisement This will redirect you to the application form page.
- Application Submission Will take place in the following Three Steps.
- Registration -First Step
- You are required to Click on the Candidates Registration Link to register yourself for the recruitment process.
- You must Save the Registration Slip for Future Use and reference.
- You must always Remember Registration no. Until the entire recruitment process is complete.
- Submission of Application Fee– Second Step
- You Can Submit your Application Fee Through online mode such as E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode.
- If you Want to Submit the application Fee Through E-Challan then you must Take a Print Out of the SBI e-Challan.
- You will be provided with a Transaction ID After Submitting the SBI e-Challan.
- Submission of Application Form–Third Step
- After you have Submitted the Application Fee, you are required to Click on the “Submit Application Form tab”.
- After Clicking on the “Submit Application Form tab” you Can now Proceed with Filling the Registration No. & the Transaction ID.
- Now you are required to Upload a Scanned Coloured Passport Size Photograph of yours & your Scanned Signatures.
After you have submitted all the detailed information along with the application fee receipt, your Passport sized photograph and a scanned copy of your signatures, you Must Click on the “View Application Form”. You must read Read all the Details are Correct or Not before submitting the form. After proofreading All the Details you can submit the online application form of UP SI recruitment. You must always proofread while submitting application forms because it becomes a difficult task to get changes done when the forms are compiled and are under process.
You should keep a regular watch on the official website for more and latest updates. You can put up your questions and queries in the comments section below. We will happy to help. We wish you all the luck for your future endeavors.
Important Links :
|Link for Online application||The link will be Available Soon|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed UP Police 5000 Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment Details|
|Admit Card||Download UP Police SI ASI Admit Card|
|Syllabus for the exam||Detailed UP Police SI Syllabus|
|Official Website of UPPRPB||http://uppbpb.gov.in/|