UP NH Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019
The Recruitment for the UP NHM Community Health Officer 2019 has been opened. Now you can easily apply online on the official website of the National Health Commission (NHM). The Recruitment process has been opened for 6000 vacancies of Health Officer. Check the eligibility for the application and keep in mind the last date for submission.
Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019
Update s as on 09th May 2019: The National Health Mission (NHM) of Uttar Pradesh has invited Online Applications for the post of Health Officer in the state. A total of 6000 vacancies have been released by the Board. The vacancies will pertain to the Process for Community Health Officer Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate).
The National Health Mission (NHM) of Uttar Pradesh has invited Online applications for the well known Six-Month Bridge Program (Certificated course) in the Community Health sector. The Course is the part of the prerogative initiative undertaken by the National Health Mission to Strengthen the Sub-Centres in various districts. The initiative is implemented at Health and Wellness Centres (H&WCs) all across the state to Improve Implementation of Public health programs and to promote primary health care service delivery, including disease preventing and health promotion.
Vacancies pertaining to the Advertisement Ref: No.: 18B/SPMU/HR/Appnt./2019-20/1177
: Total available– 6000 vacancies
|Vacancy||Vacancy Code||No. of vacancies|
|Community Health Officer||CHO-I||2,805|
|Community Health Officer||CHO-II||3,195|
UPNHM Eligibility Criteria:
You need to know the eligibility criteria very well. You should consider yourself an aspirant only if you clear the eligibility criteria else there is no use of preparing for the examination.
The candidate must be Less than 35 years of Age and more than 35 years of age As on the Date of Advertisement.
Educational Eligibility :
- The candidate must have completed his/her General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)RNRM From a Recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science.
- Candidates Must be registered with the Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council at or before the Time of Online Submission of the application form.
- The candidate must possess Proficiency in the regional/local language.
- The candidate must possess 2 years of experience in the health work sector.
- The candidate must possess Work experience in the public health system, preferably at the primary or community health center level.
Stipend/Honoraria for the selected candidates:
- The selected candidates will be offered Rs, 20,000/- per month as stipend during their training period. The stipend includes Boarding & Lodging allowances;
- The candidates may avail the performance-based benefits as- Maximum Rs. 35,000/- per month (Rs. 20,000/- Honorarium +Rs. 15,000/- performance-based incentives) at the time of posting at the District level as the CHOs;
- The candidates will be provided with support for IGNOU fees, transport cost for practicum and stipend during the training by the National Health Mission, UP;
- The Candidates are required to sign a Surety bond to serve at Sub Center/Health & Wellness Center. The surety bond will last for at least three years after the successful completion of the Six months training;
- Candidates who are currently undergoing or have passed this course cannot apply in this session. They will be barred out of the application process;
No announcement has been made regarding the application fee for the exam. The candidates need to wait for the official announcement regarding the same.
Selection Process for CHO:
The Selection of the successful candidates will be purely based on the basis of written test.
How to Apply for the exam:
The Candidate needs to visit the Official website of NHM to apply for the exam. Click on the All Notifications/ Advertisements tab and Then Click On The Apply Online tab. Now select the Post you wish to avail i.e. NHM Health Officer and Register yourself. Fill all the Required Information In the Application form and submit the form. Candidates can apply only through the Online Process No Other Mode is available.
UPNHM Help Lines
Phone No: 011 41011564 and 41011565
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Start of Online Application Submission||09the May 2019 at 3:00 PM|
|Last Date of Application Submission||23rd May 2019|
|The date for Written Exam||June 2019|
|The written Test result of phase-I (I- July 2019 Session)||June 2019 (expected)|
|The written Test result of phase-II (II- January 2020 Session)||December 2019 (expected)|
|Advertisement||Click to read the Detailed Advertisement|
|OnlineApplication||Click to reach the application form|
|Syllabus information||Click to check UP NHM CHO Syllabus|
|Download Admit Card||Click to Download UP NHM CHO Admit Card|
|Official Website||http://upnrhm.gov.in/ orhttps://www.sams.co.in/#|